Xanax is a group of tranquilizers-benzodiazepines, which, due to stimulation of the central effects of GABA and the entire GABA-ergic system, have an anticonvulsant, soothing, anxiolytic effect, reduce muscle tone. By stimulating GABA receptors, Xanax reduces the excitation of the cortex and subcortical structures (the thalamus, limbic region), exhibiting a hypnotic and sedative effect.
The muscle relaxant effect of this medication is due to mediated inhibitory effect through the central nervous system and direct inhibition of spinal polysynaptic reflexes. Xanax alprazolam is well absorbed into the blood, reaching its maximum values, after ingestion, after 1.5 hours. Metabolism of benzodiazepines occurs in hepatocytes. Metabolites of this medication are eliminated from the body with urine.
When is Xanax alprazolam applied?
xanx alprazolam is prescribed with increased tone of the central nervous system, which manifests itself in
- Situational or against a background of neurosis, feelings of danger, anxiety, fear,
- Anxiety-depressive syndrome or neurosis with sleep disorders,
- Neurotic depression on the background of phobias, panic attacks,
- Somatic conditioned CNS excitation.
The method of applying Xanax
It is taken orally, dividing the daily dose by 2-3 uses. Usually, the doctor recommends buying Xanax online in the initial daily values of up to 1.5 mg, gradually selecting the optimal dosage. The maximum course of therapy with Xanax alprazolam if you buy Xanax online without prescription is 90 days. Cheap this medication is canceled gradually.
Absolute contraindications to the appointment of generic Xanax
- Individual intolerance to benzodiazepines.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Work with mechanisms and transport management.
- Severe disturbances of consciousness during coma and shock of any etiology.
- Acute poisoning with ethyl, drugs of the morphine group, psychotropic drugs with oppression of consciousness.
- Attack of angle-closure glaucoma.
- Decompensated breathing disorder.
- Severe depression (risk of suicide).
- The use of alcohol and morphine drugs is categorically prohibited during the treatment.
- For hepatic insufficiency, laboratory monitoring of its function (transaminases, acute phase parameters, bilirubin) is performed.
- In renal or hepatic insufficiency, a laboratory monitoring of the number of blood elements is performed.
Signs of an overdose (poisoning) with generic this medication: drowsiness, impaired consciousness, and decreased reflexes, tremor of the extremities, slowing of the heart rhythm, dyspnea, hypotension, and coma. First aid: emergency call, gastric lavage, sorbent intake. In the hospital, symptomatic treatment is performed, flumazenil is administered. Hemodialysis does not apply.